Conspi Academy of Management Studies (CAMS) is sponsored and managed by the CONSPI (Consortium of National Self-financing Professional Institutes) Trust.
A Public Trust registered under the Indian Trust Act 1974 with the following objectives.
- To provide professional education and training in applied Arts, Science and Technology, Medicine, Dental, Computer Science, Management and in other discipline relevant to the time to meet the modern challenges of society by establishing and running higher educational institutions, professional education institutions, medical and dental colleges and institutions in health sciences and management and also establishing research centers in the above fields.
- To coordinate with academies, institutions, universities and other agencies, world bodies and governments, both within India and outside India for improvement, modernization and up gradation of curriculum of the member institutes in order to make them compete with other institutes available anywhere in the developed countries.
- To encourage the law making authorities to review or amend the existing laws that stand in the way for a healthy growth of the educational system and to make them new laws if needed so and to control the mushrooming of educational institutions and hence serve the need of the society in a healthy manner.
- To make the third world and under developed countries aware about the potentialities available in the field of modern education in India whereby the students of those countries are made to adopt Indian Institutions as their choice.
- To conduct education using the most modern methods so as to keep the teachers and students abreast of the modern trend in the field.
- To establish and maintain institutions for orientation course, study and research by the Faculty members during periods convenient and in days suited to them.
- To organize, provide and maintain facilities for holding lectures, seminars, classes, studies, course of work, examination and test leading to conferment of degrees, diplomas and certificates and professional studies and for giving awards to the deserved.
- To print, publish and distribute reports, journals, periodicals, indented to promote the objectives of the trust and also to lease higher own transponders, satellite capacities and to build and operate transmitting, telecasting and receiving stations for educational and Research purposes.
As per the provision of the Trust Deed the Managing Trustee is the Manger of all Institutions under the Trust.