INDUSTRY-INSTITUTE- INTERACTION PROGRAMME
The III cell is established with following objectives.
- To design Educational program in consistent with the broad requirement of the industry.
- To create adequate facilities of upskilling & reskilling among management students to meet growth and development needs of the industry.
- To carryout research and development activities of the two sectors
COMPOSITION OF THE CELL
- Principal of the institution – chairman
- Professor and one faculty from the department- members
- Two members from industry/entrepreneur of the region
- Training & placement officer-mentor
- Coordinator of the cell-convener
STRATEGY ADOPTED BY III CELL
- Exchange of experts between the Institute and Industry
- Involvement of teaching staff in industry
- Identifying and preparing a list of top executives from various industries in the region and working out a system of inviting them to address the faculty and students
- To facilitate guest lecture, interactive workshops, seminar and conference with member of the industry, outside experts, eminent personalities at regular intervals
- To conduct industrial visits, training programmes, orientations courses for faculties and students at regular intervals.
- To facilitate Joint research works consultancy involving faculties and students.
III-Cell will be responsible for the following deliverables
- Increase in collaboration with industry through membership in CII.
- Increase in industrial training for students arranged by III cell.
- Increase rate of campus placements of students.
- Adsorption of students by same industries providing industrial training.
- Increase in IRG by collaborating with industries.