Each student should carry out a summer internship work in a reputed company after the completion of second semester for a period of six to eight weeks. The work should be carried out during the summer break under the supervision of a guide assigned by the college. The report of the summer internship should be submitted during the third semester.
BENEFITS OF SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Students get work experience in their field of choice
- Helps to build the students resume and gives them an advantage when they start applying for full time work after graduation.
- The summer internship provide students with a real world experience.
- Internship programs provide company and opportunity to employ best interns.
- Interns bring fresh ideas, ask new questions and help facilitate a culture of mentorship.